Friday, May 10, 2013

Who has two crutches and is blogging for Teaching Tolerance??? THIS GIRL!!!

I am THRILLED to announce that I have been selected as a blogger for Teaching Tolerance!!!!  Teaching Tolerance is a magazine and blog that discusses diversity of all kinds in the classroom.  I grew up devouring issues of Teaching Tolerance magazine, so I'm humbled and ecstatic to be blogging for them.  Check out my first post here, an edited version of my post "Dignity of Loss", and keep a lookout for more posts in the future!

2 comments :

Margot said...

Congrats Cara!!! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you and I must say I love that particular post. Disabled people shouldn't be allowed to win a game or something just because they are disabled. A friend of mine once saw another girl with my type of CP being allowed to win a talent show just because she had CP and that really ticked us both off.

Your friend,
Margot

P.S Sorry I'v been a bit out of touch. I'm just very busy with my film.

Tonia said...

This is cool!